Thursday, May 05, 2011

CERTIFIED PLAYERS

This is for intro level only :)

On their last day, certificates were issued to all trainees. There's also fun sports games played by the guests and parents.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Among the coach's comments were...
For Kuya:
Nice work! It is nice to see that you perform all the locomotor skills correctly.

For Yaku:
Outstanding! I can see throughout the session that you enjoy every drill and games.

I can see that my boys have improved playing basketball. They can practice those techniques with their Dad at home to develop the skills more and prepare for the next level's training.





2 comments:

jellybelly said...

Looks like they had a lotta fun too! Pati si lil girl :)

Dhemz said...

oh my! active pala tong mga bagets mo sis...I love their silly faces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...