Tuesday, May 03, 2011

TOP COMMENTERS FOR APRIL

Thank you so much again my dear fellow bloggers and friends who consistently follow each of my post. I truly love and treasure you all. Hope to see you again next month :).

Here are my dear Top Commenters for the month with their corresponding average comments for the last 100 days. This is based on statistics I got dated May 2, 1:46PM Philippine time:

  1. Dhemz (8)
  2. anne (5)
  3. sHeNgKaY (4)
  4. jellybelly (4)
  5. w0rkingAth0mE (4)
  6. Arnel Syjuco Oroceo (4)
  7. lee (3)
  8. MarlynCM (3)
  9. STEF (3)
  10. Mama Mia (3)

You can see them also featured in my sidebar. But since I posted it just now, you will see slight movements on the Top Commenters places. My sidebar widget gets updated daily for every new comments received.





5 comments:

Arnel Syjuco Oroceo said...

Oh, I am surprised to land on number 6. Thanks for the post...

anne said...

thanks for the linky love carina>

Dhemz said...

ayay! first honor ako....salamat sa linky love sis...:)

carinamodella said...

congrats and thank you so much everyone!

lee said...

akalain mo...nakasama ako dito! hahaha...
thanks also for visiting my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...