Friday, May 06, 2011

MOMMY MOMENTS - PREGGY TALES

Oh well, we will be nostalgic in today's theme and tell tales about pregnancy.

Let me start with the tough part.....I had a difficult pregnancy on my first and last born child. The first trimester was the most draining for me. I experienced nausea and excessive vomiting or "hyperemesis gravidarum". I was even admitted to the hospital during my last pregnancy because of this syndrome. I also had constipation problems. I was so weak and very pale during that time. The following stages were still  hard but already manageable.

The second pregnancy is extremely the opposite one. It was so easy and I didn't feel any symptoms and discomforts except for that bumpy tummy :).

Each woman is different and so is each pregnancy. If you have been pregnant before, you might feel differently the next time. You may experience one or all of the pregnancy symptoms, and possibly none at all. The most important thing to remember is that if anything seems unusual, you can always contact your doctor to make sure all is well.

Below is my latest pregnancy photo. This was taken in Ocean Park, Manila while I was 7 months pregnant with my little girl...
Photobucket


This is my 29th entry for
mommy moments





22 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

aw parehas tyu puro suka ang inabot ko ahahahah :)) 3 mos n parusa pero oky nmn ;D ehhehhehe thnks for the viist!

MarlynCM said...

(^^).. being a woman is really hard..
but the most fulfilling part is being a mom..

Happy Mother's Day!

jellybelly said...

I had a very easy pregnancy with my little girl. Sana isa pa :)

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous! Hadn't you stated na your pregnant I wouldn't know :)
-Mirage

Pepper said...

You don't look like you were pregnant in that photo :). gorgeous mom! grabe, suka suka ka pala noon. buti ako hindi :)

Dhemz said...

wow, you look stunning...parang d buntis eh...ehehehe! I had trouble with my pregnancy too...lalo na when Akesha was born 7 weeks early.

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Pregnant ka dito girl, parang hindi naman so pretty, I believe na in the saying kapag beautifulkapag buntis girl ang magiging anak :) Anyway, i don't have any problem during the time i was pregnant with my unica hija :)

January Zelene said...

you look sexy kahit pregant sis..

Hope you can come and visit my MM: Preggy Tale too.

anne said...

my first one was easy even I didn't go to the doctor that much for check up but my second one was difficult even I went to the doctor at the schedule time wahhh mine is here My Little Home. Thanks

Chubskulit Rose said...

You've got handsome boys.

My Preggy Tale, happy mother's day!

PS.. May I invite you to join Nostalgia? It is every Thursday sis, you can read it at my MM post.

rjs mama said...

ang ganda ng buntis!

sis, have you joined the Mother's Day Contest? Only a one-sentence answer is needed to win $$ :)

Unknown said...

Happy mother's day! You look lovely being preggy in that picture!

Here’s my preggytale

Stef said...

I agree, each pregnancy is different from the other but every child is an angel! Here's my MM . Hope you can also join Messy Go Round . Thanks and see you around.Happy Mother's day!

Genefaith said...

it's my 3rd comment..hope it get through:)

Tetcha said...

You're one pretty preggy mom! I wish I looked nice, too, when I was pregnant, but I didn't, so I had no pictures of that time in my life. LOL! Happy Mother's Day! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/05/mommy-moments-preggy-tales.html

Laikka said...

you are so pretty preggy sis..yap my hard thing also is during pregnancy the first trimester.

happy mother's day! visiting from MM!

kimmyschemy said...

uuggh! my worst pregnancy was my second. i thought i was going to die, lol!

a visit from Kimmy!

janakidiary said...

each pregnancy is really a different experience. you still look good even at 7months pregnant :)

PL said...

wow! you are so pretty sis even in your state! payat also! when i was pregnant, i was bloated!!!! which i totally regretted! it's so hard to lose all those extra weight gained!!! late visit here. hope you can also visit my preggy tale. Belated Happy Mother's Day too!

http://hazeljlabado.com

Arnel Syjuco Oroceo said...

I think it's a little awkward to comment here being the only guy in the list but I'm just curious, how old is the picture on the post if you're still pregnant with your youngest that time?

Chris said...

hyperemesis ka rin pala ..it is really difficult but everything was worth it naman after, di ba? thanks for sharing your story with us!

carinamodella said...

thanks for the complement! thank you also for visiting and commenting here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...