Sunday, February 21, 2016

MY VALENTINES AND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION :)

Pre-VDay
We're supposed to be in a theme park to celebrate VDay and Our Birthdays but sadly the two kids got sick. So we went instead to a burger craze nearby and have our dinner. Hopefully, we can re-schedule the postponed theme park adventure by early next month.

My Birthday :) 
I shuddered in delight and ecstatic when Hubby surprised me with flowers and cake in the morning. I didn't expect that he will make an effort on my birthday. We celebrated my special day at home. Pizza delivery and pancit was our dinner feast. It is a simple and a happy celebration with the five of us.

I don't usually take photos when I just woke up from the bed but I'm making this day an exception. You can see how delightful I am on this photo :)...

This little girl was excited as well to greet me...

Our dinner...

Thank you Lord for the gift of life as I am able to enjoy and celebrate this day with my loved-ones. 
To God be the Glory!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...