Friday, April 01, 2011

THE SMURFS

Smurfs is the first GP movie in big screen my tot has watched. At first, she was so excited to see the smurfs but as the movie begins, she started to get bored. She's watching some scenes but not as focused as her two brothers when they were the same age as her. And just like the other movies we've watched, she's only interested with popcorn and the people behind us but not on the movie itself. She even fell asleep inside the movie theater.

Smurfs is a funny movie. The boys enjoyed watching it and were so entertained by the story.

The picture below was taken when my boys watched the Transformers last month. My little girl was so delighted to see the smurfs then :)...
Photobucket




5 comments:

jellybelly said...

She looks so happy! Probably enjoyed the popcorn and nap :)

Grampy said...

My granddaughter does the same thing. Gets excited to see the movie. But then gets bored fast. The only movies she really like are about dogs and cats. Her favorite is Hotel for Dogs.

Arnel Syjuco Oroceo said...

Time flies so fast. I remember the first time the Smurfs has come out, I'm in Grade 6. It used to be a cartoon story on TV. It's been the "in" thing for the entire class with Smurfette as the most loved character.

carinamodella said...

smurfs is one of my favorite cartoons also during my childhood :)

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww.....d pa namin to napapanood...am sure it was a great movie....kikay na kikay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...