Saturday, June 04, 2011

TOP COMMENTERS FOR MAY

Hi Everyone! I would like to thank and congratulate my Top Commenters last month. It was truly a great thing having you around here. Hope to see you and hear from you again this month.

Here are the list of my Top Commenters with their corresponding average comments for the last 100 days. This is based on statistics I got dated June 3, 9:11AM Philippine time:

  1. jellybelly (10)
  2. w0rkingAth0mE (7)
  3. Dhemz (7)
  4. Arnel Syjuco Oroceo (6)
  5. Tetcha (6)
  6. anne (6)
  7. Chris (4)
  8. STEF (3)
  9. Laikka (3)
  10. simply kim (3)

You can see them also featured in my sidebar. But since I posted it just now, you will see slight movements on the Top Commenters places. My sidebar widget gets updated daily for every new comments received.







2 comments:

Dhemz said...

ayay! nakasali pala ako sa pila...ehehehhe!

thanks a lot sa linky love sis...much appreciated!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Thanks din sa linky kasali pala ako :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...