Saturday, May 14, 2011

MOMMY MOMENTS - HERE COMES THE BABY!

I have briefly narrated in one of my mommy moments entry my experiences in giving birth to my children. You can see it here.

And for today's theme, I'll speak about it in details :)

My eldest sister told me that when I'm into full term and experienced spotting, I will already be giving birth within that day. And based on my birth experiences...I can testify that is true because it actually happened to me. For me, this is the first sign. The second sign is regular contractions. Once the cervix has widened enough to allow passage of the baby's head, around 10 cm full dilation for a term baby.

All you have to do to in the delivery room is to listen and follow instructions from your doctor. You will just need to do some pushing as signaled by your doctor. For me, one to three pushes is enough to let the baby comes out.

With my eldest and youngest, as soon as they comes out, I was able to see and hear them crying out so loudly before I was sedated.

With my second one, I was in full dilation already as soon as I arrived to the hospital. My water broke at the hospital entrance and they pushes me in a wheelchair to delivery room. After that, the next thing I woke up I was already at the recovery room. I even didn't remember that I already gave birth, I remembered feeling my tummy and asking the nurse where I am :).

Giving birth is one of the the most amazing and fulfilling role of mothers. And before I end up this post let me share with you the latest photo of my three precious kids now...
Photobucket


This is my 30th entry for
mommy moments



11 comments:

PL said...

good for you sis, about three pushes and the baby is out. although i took me four, my hubby was beside me applying pressure on my tummy! visiting your MM entry! hope you could visit mine too!

http://www.mommypinks.com/2011/05/14/mommy-journey-here-comes-the-baby/

Stef said...

I agree that it is amazing to become a mother...cheers to motherhood! My MM entry is up too! BTW, come join us at Messy Go Round . Thanks and see you around.

kimmyschemy said...

wow! they are so big now...

care to visit MY ENTRY?

Laikka said...

indeed its an amazing thing that can happen to us! viisting from MM:) good day!

Chris said...

motherhood is a blessing! :D happy mommy moments!

MinnieRunner said...

It's a fulfillment of being a woman right? I hope to be a fulfilled woman someday :)

Tetcha said...

How time flies! They were just babies before, but they're all grown up now. Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/05/mommy-moments-here-comes-the-baby.html

darly said...

to bear a child is really is the real essence of our womanhood. A great blessing indeed

Have a great week fellow awesome mom and hope you have a look at my MM entry as well.
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

anne said...

And the time flies so fast, look at them now, magbibinata na. BTW here's mine My Little Home. Thanks

jellybelly said...

I wish I had normal delivery like you. I would have liked to experience "pushing." It's really going through the birthing process unlike having a caesarian section.

carinamodella said...

thanks for your thoughts everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...