Friday, March 22, 2013

OUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

Hi Everyone! This is one of my overdue post. Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time due to my busy schedule as a working mom.

MJM is doing well. My little girl's classes has already ended while my two boys are still hurdling for their final exams. Their class will end on Holy Tuesday, March 26.

I will be doing a one time post for our birthday celebrations. We have celebrated our birthdays on the first quarter of the month. January was the birth month of my little girl. It was the first birthday celebration in the family. This was followed by my second son, Yours truly and Hubby on February. And last is my eldest which we've celebrated this month.

You can read my little girl's celebration here. My two sons' birthdays were just simple. They treat their classmates for a snack during break time. They go out with their grandmom after school and dined in their favorite restaurant. And then, we had a special dinner at home.

We also watched the Pyromusical Competition at MOA on a weekend as our birthday treat for ourselves :)). The countries competing that day were UK and Korea.

 Here are some of our photos:

2013 Birthdays Story

Click here to view more photos.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...