Friday, November 04, 2011

TOP COMMENTERS FOR OCTOBER

Thank you to my regular readers and commenters!
Here are the list of my Top Commenters with their corresponding average comments for the last 100 days. This is based on statistics I got today, November 4, 12:30PM Philippine time:
  1. reese of my random thoughts (12)
  2. Mona of w0rkingAth0mE (12)
  3. Arnel Syjuco Oroceo of Amazing People and Events (11)
  4. Dhemz of Life's Perception and Inspiration (11)
  5. Grampy of Grampys World (6)
  6. Pepper of The Pepperrific Life (4)
  7. simply kim of Kimmy Schemy (2)
  8. Dewi of The Twerp & I (2)
  9. Chris of The Mommy Journey (2)
  10. MarlynCM of A Story of a Wife and a Mom (2)

You can see them also featured in my sidebar.
My sidebar widget gets updated daily for every new comments received.
Glitter Graphics




1 comment:

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Wow, kasali pa rin ako kahit bihira makadalaw .. Sira laptop eh kaya rent lng muna ngayon. Thanks for the linky love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...