Thursday, September 01, 2011

TOP EC DROPPERS FOR AUGUST

Hi, everyone! Ber months is already here and I've been hearing Christmas Carols in radio this morning. Thank you for dropping by despite of my long absence in the blogosphere.

Below are my TOP EC DROPPERS and their corresponding number of drops based on statistics I got today, September 1, 1:20 PM Philippine time:
Dropper # of drops
Enfotainer - Innovative Technology Blog 30
iTunes App Blog 30
Grampys World 25
The Domino Guy 23
GCHK 23
Christina Fong 22
Big Stick 22
Vintage Blog 22
Text to Speech 22
Amazing People & Events 21


Their links are shown on my sidebar for the entire month of September.







2 comments:

Grampy said...

YEAH! Both my blogs made your list.

carinamodella said...

thanks grampy! congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...