Friday, December 31, 2010

MOMMY MOMENTS - MOST MEMORABLE MOMMY MOMENT IN 2010

Looking back on each of my posts, the most memorable mommy moments for me is (drumrolls please)....none other than the Before and After Theme. This was published on Oct 29. It is the most memorable because as i was digging the baby pictures of my kids to the recent one, i realized how they have grown up from the first time i laid my eyes on them.

Cheers to everyone participating in Mommy Moments! I would like to acknowledge Chris of Mommy Journey for hosting this wonderful meme. I joined mommy moments only at the last quarter of the year. And I can honestly say that i truly enjoyed writing on every theme assigned during Fridays.

Until to our next Mommy Moments experience....Happy New Year Everyone!

This is my 13th entry for
mommy moments


3 comments:

kimmyschemy said...

oh, it was so cute! no wonder it's your most memorable.. Happy New Year!

Chris said...

happy new year... i am glad that you are enjoying mommy moments! I am so happy to have met you and other mommy bloggers out there too...

here's hoping for more great mommy moments this year!!

carinamodella said...

thanks kim & chris!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...