Thursday, July 15, 2010

MY LITTLE GIRL FOLLOWS INSTRUCTION ON PHONE

I am so delighted today while talking to my 18 months old daughter on the phone. Aside from our ordinary Hi...Hello...How are you? conversations which sometimes lead to a hanging phone, my little girl have now understood my instruction via phone.

Today, we stepped-up on a next level of communication. After our ordinary chit-chatting, I asked her to give the phone to her Kuya because i need to talk to him. I just heard her saying on the other line "Aya" (means Kuya)..."Aya, Mama". She repeated the words several times "Aya, Mama".

I'm smiling when MJ took the phone and speak to me.

This is another milestone from Majja...i'm excited what will be next :).

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...