Monday, May 28, 2007


My sons enjoy playing marbles. I’m scared whenever I saw them playing it because I know these can harm them. So I always keep my eyes on them when they’re playing and repetitively reminding them not to throw it hard as someone might get hurt. Also, never ever place it on their nose or ears and most especially do not swallow it because it will badly hurt them and worse, it may even cause death.
My eldest son then asked me, “Did Lolo died because he swallowed marbles?”

I was about to laugh but suppressed it because he’s serious in his question and just want to find out the answer. I told him that his grandfather died due to sickness and not because of marbles :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...