Tuesday, March 28, 2006

RAISING TWO BOYS

I am now experiencing the difficulty of raising my two little boys. Our home seems like a fighting arena when they were playing. All you have to do is to wait until someone burst in crying. It is an indication that one of them is hurt. Like last Friday, while they were playing Kuya accidentally pushes Yaku to the floor causing Yaku to have a bleeding lip. When I’m trying to explain through phone (I’m still in the office when the incident happens) to my 3 year-old that what he did to his younger brother is awful, he did not pay attention to me. At his age, he already knew how to make excuses. He was not answering my questions and passes the phone to his brother.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Nurturing a child is a very difficult task for us parents. In this instance, we need to be more patient with them. Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...