Wednesday, March 01, 2006

KUYAs REQUEST ON HIS BIRTHDAY

Yesterday, I told Kuya that his birthday is coming. I added that he will already be turning three years old on Monday, March 6 and that was just about 6 more sleeps. He instantly answers back by saying “No more clowns, Mama. Just blowing the candles on my cake and singing happy birthday and eating ice cream.” Whew, to my surprise I thought he will be asking much on his birthday like a kiddie party at Jollibee. Good thing my son thinks only that way to celebrate his birthday. We cannot give him a grandiose birthday celebration because of a tight budget, a simple celebration will suffice. What matter is that we are all together to spend that special day with him.
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...