Friday, June 12, 2015

OPENING OF CLASSES 2015

I’m a hands-on mom to my kids schooling. I always make it a point that my kids are properly guided before I leave them on their own. I filed a leave from work to accompany and give them instructions on first day of school. Another reason is to take care of the last minute school requirements and ensure that everything is in order.

This school year, my little girl is in the afternoon class since it's the only available time open for Grade One pupils. The two Kuya’s are still both whole day in school. Kuya and little girl’s dismissal time is an hour late than Yaku.

Actually, I’m a little anxious on their schedule but we have to work it out. I’m entrusting my little girl to her two Kuyas. My little girl’s Ate will just be dropping her off to school. They will be on their own at dismissal time. I'm relying on them and trusting they can manage themselves and look after the little girl until they get home.
Here are their photos before going to school...

And another one in school service on their way home :)...

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...