Sunday, June 28, 2015

NIGHT SWIMMING ON FATHERS DAY

We've made the kids decide on where we're going to spend the Father's Day. Since they love swimming so much, they choose to do a night swimming in the nearby resort. I think they just want to be consistent in celebrating it the same way as Mother's Day :).

Daytime...

Sorry for the next blurry images because  I'm trying to cover my mobile phone from the rain while taking photos :)

Fountain shots...

Night time...

Although the continuous rain made the night very cold, the kids still have enjoyed it. When we got home, we gave our surprise gift for hubby. I know he has already an idea where I bought it since I'm busy shopping at the office the entire week :)

And he likes it!

More kulitan photos with our minions :))...

Reposting my Father's Day message to hubby in my FB account...

"To the most  handsome and awesome man in my life, Happy Father's Day! This cute gund toy is a perfect gift for you. For us, you are the World's Best Dad!"



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...