Tuesday, November 06, 2012

REMEMBERING OUR DEPARTED LOVED ONES

As part of our traditional celebration of the "All Saints Day and All Souls Day", we offered prayers, flowers and lighted candles to the tomb of my father-in-law. While for majority of our long lost loved ones buried in different places and not possible for us to personally visit, we lighted candles to our doorstep and offered a thoughtful, silent moment of remembrance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Three decades ago, I have lost the very important woman in my life...my loving Mom. I have only few memories of her and in the short span of life that we'd been together, I had felt the warmth of her love and admired her strength in surpassing all the difficulties she had gone through... 
There's no single day that I haven't thought about her. 
I miss her so much... 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...