Friday, November 25, 2011

KUYAs CLASS PICTURE

I was surprised when I saw Kuya in their class picture. We were actually in Boracay when this picture was taken. He told me that his classmates were teasing him as a ghost because they knew that he was not physically there at the time it was taken. I told him to tell them that it was magic :).

I'm glad that their school now considers editing pictures for cases like this in order to complete the whole class. I'm so amazed in this "photoshop magic". Lol!

Here is the class picture. You can see him added on the left side of the picture.
Photobucket





2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! included pa rin siya sa class picture nila
technology does magic hahaha!

carinamodella said...

thanks reese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...