Saturday, January 16, 2016

OUR PRINCESS 7TH PARTY

I can say that I'm 100% hands-on and committed on this party :). Everything was decided by me. I am totally aware as well that this will be the last birthday party that I'll be fully involved. The invites, lootbags, party favors and balloon decorations are DIY...the entire family have a big part on it :).

Honestly, the preparations were not that easy because it coincided with the busy holiday season. Additional foods for the party are courtesy of our relatives whom unconditionally love the birthday girl.

And so, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who've helped us and supported us all the way.
You have truly made this party a memorable one for our little princess!
Thank you so much!!!

During the preparation period...

Celebration on her birthday...

Captured photos from my mobile phone...

Party Slideshow...
After the party...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...