Monday, September 03, 2012

I WANT TO BE A LAWYER

When I grow up, I want to be a lawyer...
This is what our 2nd son told us. I'll admit that I like this wonderful ambition. I would really be very happy if one of my kids would become a lawyer someday.

Parents serve as an important role model throughout childhood. Helping our children to explore their dreams have a significant impact on where they end up in the future. It is our duty as parents to prepare and guide them to a better life. We should start nurturing their early aspirations by treating it as a goal that they can work towards and give them all the encouragement they need to work out how they could make it happen.

Each and every person is unique and almost anything is possible if you have a passion to do it...
Kudos to you, my son! I know you can achieve it.
Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...