Friday, December 02, 2011

TOP COMMENTERS FOR NOVEMBER

Thank you to my regular readers and commenters!
Here are the list of my Top Commenters with their corresponding average comments for the last 100 days. This is based on statistics I got today, December 2, 2:10PM Philippine time:
  1. Mona of w0rkingAth0mE (14)
  2. reese of my random thoughts (13)
  3. Arnel Syjuco Oroceo of Amazing People and Events (11)
  4. Dhemz of Life's Perception and Inspiration (8)
  5. Grampy of Grampys World (5)
  6. Pepper of The Pepperrific Life (3)
  7. anney of Blog ni ako (2)
  8. Dewi of The Twerp & I (2)
  9. Chris of The Mommy Journey (2)
  10. MarlynCM of A Story of A Wife and Mom (2)

You can see them also featured in my sidebar.
My sidebar widget gets updated daily for every new comments received.






7 comments:

rugged breed said...

I wish I could be on the list of those commenters.

Zero Dramas

Arnel Syjuco Oroceo said...

Thanks for posting this... just couldn't join the top EC droppers yet... maybe next month... :)

Unknown said...

hahaha...naunahan ako ngayon ni mona

Unknown said...

dropping by

Unknown said...

hello carina!
have a happy sunday with the kids

anney said...

awww kasama pala ako sa list! hihihi! Thanks!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

ahahah sorry reese heheh ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...