Saturday, July 02, 2011

TOP COMMENTERS FOR JUNE

How are you doin' everyone? Hope you're having a great weekend! I would like to take this opportunity to thank my Top Commenters for the month of June. I appreciate your time and patience in reading my posts here :).

Here are the list of my Top Commenters with their corresponding average comments for the last 100 days. This is based on statistics I got dated July 1, 9:50AM Philippine time:

  1. Dhemz (12) of Life's Perception and Inspiration
  2. Arnel Syjuco Oroceo (9) of Amazing People and Events
  3. Tetcha (7) of Pensive Thoughts
  4. Michelle (6) of Mitch Wears Clothes
  5. jellybelly (6) of The Twerp & I
  6. anne (5) of My Little Home
  7. simply kim (4) of Kimmy Schemy
  8. Chris (4) of Mommy Journey
  9. Jho (3) of Witchy Crazy Mommy
  10. Mona (3) of w0rkingAth0mE

You can see them also featured in my sidebar. But since I posted it just now, you will see slight movements on the Top Commenters places. My sidebar widget gets updated daily for every new comments received.





8 comments:

Janmah said...

congrats:) i hope i can visit you too every now and then..hehe! see you around!

Michelle said...

Yay! Suki nako ng blog mo! LOL

w0rkingAth0mE said...

nakahabol pa pala ako dito thanks sa linky love sis sorry hindi masyado nakakavisit lately.

Arnel Syjuco Oroceo said...

Oh, ako lang yata ang lalaki dito, hehe... :-)

Dhemz said...

ayay! touch naman aketch! thanks sa linky love sis....much appreciated!

jellybelly said...

Thanks for the mention C. I love reading your blog especially since our little girls are close in age.

Btw, I got my own domain. The Twerp and I is now at www.atwerpslife.com.

anne said...

ay andito pa rin ako thank you

carinamodella said...

thanks everyone for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...