Tuesday, October 19, 2010

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

I want to thank JR of Things We Share, The Beauty Addict, Mama Mia of Online Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom, Anne of My Daily Mumbles and Shengkay of SHeNgKaY's Journal for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. This is my Second Award and it is my honor to be a part of it. And now it is time for me to pass this award to those awesome sites i've read and visited who truly deserves this award as well.

Actually, it is so hard to choose only 10 because there are numerous versatile blogs in the blogosphere. I guess i have no choice but to just made a random selection out of it :)


The 10 randomly selected VERSATILE SITES are:

To the 10 blogs awarded, here's what you should do next:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
- PASS Along to 10 Bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

Things About MJM:
1. They are the best playmates.
2. They are the best enemies, too. :)
3. They love pancakes as breakfast.
4. They both prefer a long hairstyle and cries whenever we decide to cut their hair very short.
5. They are both quiet and one of the most behaved student in school according to their teachers.
6. They were often times mistaken as twins.
7. MJ is exactly the opposite of JM in so many ways.

5 comments:

w0rkingAth0mE said...

thanks for the award =) i think this is my 4th award in blogosphere =)

LP said...

thanks for visiting My Daily Snippets

Lainy said...

Hi, thanks for the recognition. Truly appreciate it. Will let u know once this is posted at my blog.

Hope to see more of u soon!

jh3riz24 said...

Thanks much I would add this to my collection. Just give me time to post it I will get back at yah for the link.

Mia Dela Cruz-Soriano said...

You're very welcome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...